Terms and Conditions
1. Registration is binding. By submitting the registration you accept the fees and the terms and conditions of the Kientalerhof.
2. The contract is being entered by written confirmation of the registration by the Kientalerhof. The reservation is only confirmed once the deposit has been received. In case of insufficient participants, a course may be cancelled up to 10 calendar days prior to the start date of the course.
3. For courses with limited spaces, admission is granted in the order in which the registrations have been received.
5. The Kientalerhof offers free and competent translation services for its courses, where at least 3 participants would like a course to be translated into a certain same language.
6. For fewer than 3 participants, costs of CHF 120.00 per translation day are incurred. In this case, the Kientalerhof will supply accommodation and meals for the translator/s.
7. Course fees do not include accommodation, visitor’s tax, meals or use of the services at the Kientalerhof unless otherwise specified.
8. Course participants who are not staying at the Kientalerhof will be charged CHF 10.00 per calendar day for use of the services at the Kientalerhof.
9. Early booking discount: 10% discount on the total cost of the booking (course fees as well as accommodation/meals at the Kientalerhof) if payment in full has been received as stated in point 15 of the terms and conditions (also see point 21).
10. We allow a discount of 50% (original course before 2007) respectively 70% (original course in 2007 or later) on the course fees when Shiatsu, Craniosacaral Therapy or DAO-Acupressure basic training courses are being repeated.
11. For continual professional development courses, members the of SGS, GSD, CS and VCHtS receive a discount of 10% on the course fees if proof of membership is supplied on registration. In this case the early booking discount will be reduced to 5% (= 15% discount on the course fees).
12. Discounts on course fees are limited to a total of 15%, except for repeated courses as stated in point 10.
13. On entering into contract with a standard fee, a deposit of at least 20% of the full booking costs is payable. Remaining fees are to be payed at least 14 calendar days prior to the start of the course.
14. For registrations less than 14 calendar days prior to the start of the course, the full booking costs are payable immediately.
15. For the early booking discount to apply, the total course amount has to be paid not later than 14 days after the date of the confirmation of the course registration, and in any case at least 60 days before the course starts.
16. In exceptional circumstances a written special payment plan can be agreed.
Cancellation and changes
17. If the Kientalerhof has to cancel a course, all payments will be refunded in full, or in agreement with the participant, payments can be credited to another course.
18. A registration can be transferred to another person up until the start of the course, as long as this person fulfills the course requirements. An administration fee of CHF 50.00 is payable.
19. If the customer cancels the registration up to 14 calendar days prior to the start of the course, the deposit of 20% will not be refunded.
20. If the customer cancels the registration less than 14 calendar days prior to the start of the course, the booking costs are payable in full and will not be refunded.
21. Registrations with early booking discount are nonrefundable.
22. For cancellations because of illness or an accident, a doctor’s note has to be supplied and it will be possible to attend the course at a later date.
23. In case of cancellation of any other accommodation bookings (external seminar organizer, hotel guests) 14 calendar days prior the booked arrival date an administrative charge of CHF 50.00 applies, and in cases of later cancellation (within 14 calendar days before the arrival date) the contract sum forfeits and goes to Kientalerhof.
24. For any other contractual changes an administrative charge of CHF 50.00 applies.
Changes on behalf of Kientalerhof
25. The curriculum and the lecturers may be subject to change.
26. The Kientalerhof reserves the right to amend the prices which have been advertised in the course brochure. In this case, the customer may withdraw a registration without incurring any costs.
27. The Kientalerhof is not liable for any damages incurred from any of the courses which the Kientalerhof organises. It is the responsibility of the participant to organise adequate insurance.
28. We would like to make you aware that our seminars do not replace any medical or psychological treatments. The participants are responsible for their own wellbeing during the course. The Kientalerhof is not liable for any problems or health related disorders which occur with a possible connection to any of its courses. Prospective participants who suffer from a serious illness or psychological disorder are requested to contact the Kientalerhof before submitting their registration. Please describe all your current medical problems and if you are regularly taking any medication (if so, which medications).
29. Our continued professional development courses fulfill the requirements of EMR and ASCA. If a course will be accepted as continued professional development for your registered method can only be decided by EMR and ASCA and therefore the Kientalerhof can not guarantee accreditation. If in doubt, please contact EMR or ASCA directly to establish if a course will be accredited.
Place of jurisdiction
30. Place of jurisdiction is Kiental.
* As at March 1st 2016 *